Sunday, April 24, 2016

I'll Lead. You Follow.

It wasn't that long ago that I suggested that everyone really should like me.

Of course, that's not the only way to keep track of everything that is happening here in Section 36. Can you think of two more?


Twitter might be the easiest option other than Facebook. (although, it's a little tricky since you need to follow Section_36, with the underscore.) Not only to I always post a link to my newest posts, but I also remind you of links to other posts that are popular that day. Or other posts that are particularly relevant. It's a great way to make sure you never miss anything here at Section 36. I don't usually post pictures on twitter, but...


If it's pictures you like, you need to follow Section 36 on Instagram. After all, it was made for pictures...right? I post pictures on there periodically. People seem to enjoy them, so I hope you will  as well. They can be anything from random shots with "I'd Rather be in Section 36" signs, to pictures from Fenway itself. It's a fun mix.


And, honestly, if you don't like and follow Section 36, you're missing out. You want to make sure you get the full experience. Everything Section 36 has to offer.


Why would you want to miss out on such great stuff?


Do you already follow Section 36?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week