Monday, January 21, 2008

Leading Off

Hi. Welcome to the first post of my Boston Red Sox blog. I have been a lifelong Sox fan, especially the last 10+ years. I try to see them live at Fenway whenever I can. Over the years I've collected quite a list of top games I've been at. Including, an All-Star game, a couple World Series games, a handfull of ALCS games, a no-hitter, and much more. After watching them through their ups and downs, I feel qualified to spout out about them at my whim. So, that's exactly what I plan to do. This won't be an every day thing. But, when I get a chance, I'll talk about the team, their games and their moves. I'll mention some Red Sox books and movies I liked, and didn't like. Players I enjoy, or detest. I'm not going to do game recaps, or the like. There are plenty of other sites that will do a much better job at that than I will. I certainly wouldn't expect to be the first site you check to see if the Sox won, or if Manny homered. Otherwise basically, it's all fair game. Hope you enjoy.

It's also great if you want to participate. After all, it's less work for me if you do it all. Right? The easiest way is to leave a comment. So, feel free to respond to a review I've made, or anything else I've said. Or, if you're shy, send me an e-mail. section36 at gmail dot com) Either way, I just ask that you be smart and respectful. Plus, I love to get pictures. If you have a picture of yourself with a Sox player past or present, a picture of you decked out for a game, a favorite Sox collectable, a Sox joke, or anything else you'd like to share, send it along. If I like it, I'll post it for everyone to see. Thanks. Enjoy the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week